Tatsu Works is a company passionate about connecting communities through Tatsumeeko, our modern fantasy RPG. We are looking for a highly experienced Full Stack Engineer in working on Tatsumeeko, the next game expansion to our popular Tatsu.GG platform used by more than 1.4 million Discord communities. We place fun gameplay, awesome user experience and mass adoption at the forefront of our creative vision.
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer (based in Malaysia) to help develop high-quality gameplay features alongside a small team of engineers. We are searching for someone who brings new expertise, is independent, has fresh ideas and enjoys collaborating with a multi-national cross-functional remote team to develop highly engaging gameplay features and bring positive user experiences all year round.
Full Stack Engineer Responsibilities
- Consistently define and achieve goals during each development cycle
- Iterate and improve processes within the technical team
- Take ownership over parts of the product and constantly suggest and iterate the product
- Come up with relevant analytics for each new feature
You may be a good fit if you:
- Know your way around Linux and the Unix Shell.
- Have strong experience with Nginx, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, or similar technologies
- Have strong programming skills in Rust, TypeScript and Golang.
- Have strong knowledge in no-SQL and SQL databases like Redis, Postgres and FoundationDB.
- Are able to understand the limitations of the system and how to develop within the constraints
- Consistently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Being able to work with the team to scale up features and solutions
- Understand and embrace the speed of a growing startup
- Comfortable in working with remote team members in various timezones
- Willing to get your hands dirty and get work done
- Have an urge to collaborate and communicate asynchronously.
- Have an urge to document everything so you don't need to learn the same thing twice.
- Have an urge for delivering quickly and iterating fast.
- Have a strong interest in anime and mobile games.
Projects you will work on:
- Develop, test and release new features and game patches
- Develop pipelines to help the engineering team ship features faster
- Maintain, upgrade and iterate existing features
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs