Tatsu Works is a company passionate about connecting communities through Tatsumeeko, our modern fantasy RPG. We are looking for a highly experienced Producer in working on Tatsumeeko, the next game expansion to our popular Tatsu.GG platform used by more than 1.4 million Discord communities. We place fun gameplay, awesome user experience and mass adoption at the forefront of our creative vision.
Lead Producer Responsibilities
- Planning, coordination, and management of all Tatsu Works’ resources, pipelines, and schedules towards production success.
- Oversee the Tatsumeeko project, and take the lead to coordinate members from cross-functional teams such as art, engineering, and game design departments.
- Align with stakeholders and directors vision of Tatsumeeko and its intended direction to deliver an exceptional player experience.
- Be the key advocator of Tatsumeeko, constantly leading and realigning the Tatsu team to the game’s vision.
- Uphold the quality of the game while ensuring the timely delivery of milestones and content updates.
- Develop and take ownership of project schedules and product roadmaps for all areas of development, making timely adjustments as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the quality of our products, the productivity of our team, and the efficiency of the team’s processes.
- Have a keen business sense, knowing what adds value for our prospective player base while balancing production cost vs output.
You may be a good fit if you:
- Possess a minimum of 4 years experience as a producer in the games industry
- Have at least substantial experience in live operations, especially for an MMORPG
- Can effectively plan and schedule, while also recommending and incorporating the best tools to achieve those planning and scheduling goals
- Want to work on a project with unique market positioning that has the potential for mass adoption by communities and players around the world
- Have a strong willingness to share your knowledge and experience from previous game projects with other members of the team
- Are a strong team player who can work with various stakeholders and ensure the delivery of content and updates
- Possess an incredible amount of passion for games and can readily communicate requirements between different disciplines
- Can work efficiently within deadlines and under pressure
- Have at least basic knowledge of the various other disciplines in a game development team
- Possess top-notch communication, collaboration, problem-solving and project management skills
- Have experience using Discord servers and interacting with online communities
- Enjoy mobile gacha games and MMORPGs
- Possess a strong grasp of English, both written and spoken
About Tatsu Works
We're the team working hard to build https://www.tatsumeeko.com the first of its kind play cross-platform Discord and mobile play to earn RPG metaverse. Our global team comprises of mobage, MMORPG and anime enthusiasts and it is our passion to build a high-quality, believable fantasy world enjoyed by as many people as possible. From day one, we have been a community-driven project that has grown to be a part of more than 1.4 million Discord communities. We are a close knit group of artists, developers, business and community peeps from all over the world who enjoy working with each other to deliver the best experiences to our players.