Tatsu Works is a company passionate about connecting communities through Tatsumeeko, our modern fantasy RPG. We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Unity Developer working on Tatsumeeko, the next game expansion to our popular Tatsu.GG platform used by more than 1.4 million Discord communities. We place fun gameplay, awesome user experience and mass adoption at the forefront of our creative vision.
We're looking for a Senior Unity Developer who has at least 3 years of experience working on Unity projects. You will be responsible for implementing game features as well as tools to work with non-technical people like artists, game designers, etc.
This role is a 1-year contract remote role, with the possibility for an extension or full-time conversion.
Unity Developer Responsibilities
- Take ownership of specific parts of the product.
- Suggest iterations for the product
- Transform design specifications into functional game assets
- Generate relevant analytics for each new feature
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, scalable, and reliable code.
- Listen to teammates’ feedback on improving features/tools
- Communicate with Unity teammates when making major changes.
- Identify bottlenecks in processes and applications, and implement timely solutions.
You may be a good fit if you:
- Are based in South-East Asia as this is a remote role
- Have at least 3 years of building in the Unity engine
- Have shipped at least 1 game
- Know how to build tools within Unity
- Have strong programming skills in C#
- Have good class structure understanding: OOP, DOP
- Know how to optimise your code for performance
- Have experience using SVN or any sort of version control
- Have experience working in remote teams
- Understand system limitations and develop within constraints
- Can generate creative solutions
- Can work with the team to scale up features and solutions
- Have the habit to collaborate and communicate asynchronously
- Have an enthusiastic, just-do-it attitude. When you see something broken, you can't help but fix it
- Have the urge to deliver quickly and iterate fast without resorting to hacking methods.
- Always want to improve yourself
- Have a strong interest in anime and mobile games
Projects you will work on:
- Develop, test, and release new complex features and game patches across multiple platforms
- Create tools in Unity to assist other team members
- Maintain, upgrade, and iterate existing features
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs